2021 Conference Materials
- Program Information will be available closer to the conference date.
Registration – Deadline 9/30/21
Discipline-specific and interdisciplinary presentations each day
Information For Faculty
- Lecture-Style – 20 minutes (special requests for 50 minutes considered)
- Poster Presentation (50-minute session); for original research;
- Round Table Discussion – 20 minutes (special requests for 50 minutes considered)
- Faculty are responsible for arranging to present from a location with a reliable internet connection and being familiar with web-based conferencing.
Information For Students
- Lecture-style (20-minute session) for selected original research;
- Poster Presentations (20-minute session);
- Research Critique: for a critique of a published research article
- Review of Literature: for a more in-depth presentation of a topic
- Original Research: for the presentation of student-led research
Contact our Conference Coordinator – Dr. Jennifer Sherwood