2021 Conference Materials
- Program Information will be available closer to the conference date.
We are planning to host the conference in Oakland California. We will remain vigilant with regard to State and Federal guidelines related to the coronavirus pandemic and are prepared to pivot to a virtual conference if needed.
Oakland Center (CSU East Bay)
1000 Broadway, Suite 109
Oakland, CA 94607
Registration – Deadline 9/15/21
Hampton Inn Oakland Downtown-City Center (WSKW conference room rate: $139)
378 11th Street
Oakland, California 94607
Please make your reservation by 9/12/21. After that time the hotel may release rooms in our reserved block to others and any remaining available rooms would be at the prevailing hotel rate.
Reserve online or by phone: 510-607-8200 (mention WSKW Group Block)
Discipline-specific and interdisciplinary presentations each day
Information For Faculty
- Lecture-Style – 20 minutes (special requests for 50 minutes considered)
- Poster Presentation (50-minute session); for original research;
- Round Table Discussion – 20 minutes (special requests for 50 minutes considered)
- Faculty are responsible for arranging to present from a location with a reliable internet connection and being familiar with web-based conferencing.
Information For Students
- Lecture-style (20-minute session) for selected original research;
- Poster Presentations (20-minute session);
- Research Critique: for a critique of a published research article
- Review of Literature: for a more in-depth presentation of a topic
- Original Research: for the presentation of student-led research
Contact our Conference Coordinator – Dr. Jennifer Sherwood