With a history dating back to 1956, you will find the Western Society for Kinesiology and Wellness has a rich history and ongoing commitment to probing the challenges of our time through networking, collaboration, and the exchange of ideas across disciplines.
Focusing on professional development and the academic dissemination of information, the Western Society for Kinesiology and Wellness is committed to improving the quality of kinesiology and wellness programs.
- Tech-App Exchange: A chance to share your favorite resource and discover new ones from your colleagues!
- Debate: Two teams will debate a theme-related issue with audience participation at the conclusion.
- Collaboration & Networking: Receptions on the 12th & 13th
- Discipline-specific and interdisciplinary presentations each day
- Annual Awards: College/University, Faculty, & Student Awards
- More details on the conference page.